Yesterday I got home from New Orleans. I was visiting my grandparents. I had a lot of fun. My favorite things were going to the World War II Museum and getting a snow ball. I went to the Children’s Museum. It was good to see my Mimi and Grandpa.
A few weeks ago I went to Panama City to visit my other grandparents and cousins and aunt and uncle. My favorite things there were going to Wonder Works and going to the beach. I also liked playing basketball with my cousins. It was good to see my Gigi and Papa and everyone else.
On Saturday we saw a violin performance. I liked all of the different songs. I danced a little. After he played, we asked questions. One thing I learned is that you have to practice a lot to learn how to play Irish fiddle music.
I went to my friend’s house for a sleepover on Thursday night. We watched a show. We slept in a tent in my friend’s room. We went to sleep at 9:30 p.m. I was the last kid to wake up. I woke up at 7:45 a.m. I didn’t want to go to VBS because I thought there might be a storm.
I had a lot of fun this weekend. On Friday, I played at my friend’s house, went to the park with my mom and Happy and ate dinner with some other friends.
On Saturday, I cleaned my room (That was only a little fun.), got a haircut from Mr. Oliver in Woodlawn and got donuts from Dunkin Donuts.
On Sunday, I went to the pool. We were there all day. Then we went to church.
I went swimming, played games, sang songs, played on the playground and bought Grape Fanta and Sour Skittles at the Trading Post. I also made some new friends.
1) Cuddle with mama every morning. Unless I’m out of town.
2) Get police Lego sets.
3) Go to McWane Camp.
4) Go to Camp Coleman.
5) Go to Basketball Camp.
6) Go to Vacation Bible School.
7) Go to Gigi and Papa’s house.
Go to Mimi and Grandpa’s house.
9) Play with my friends.
10) Take karate lessons.
11) Read 100 books. Maybe more. I have already read Curious George Feeds the Animals, Curious George and the Dump Truck, The City Kid and the Suburban Kid, Do Pirates Take Baths?, Richard Scary Tales, and parts of the Jesus Storybook Bible.
On Memorial Day I went to the pool. We were at the pool for about 4 or 5 hours. I loved diving for sodas, playing with water guns, playing in the sprinkler and playing the gator game.
1) I love Imagination Lab at the McWane Center.
2) Field day was fun on the last day of school.
3) One of my favorite things to eat is Pringles.
4) I love spending time with my good friends.
5) My favorite dog is Happy.
6) I enjoy playing basketball with Daddy.
7) I took communion at church last night for the first time.
I like doing karate with friends.
9) I like jumping off the diving board.
10) I like seeing my friends at the pool.
11) My favorite dessert is ice cream.
12) My sister is nice.